Friday, March 28, 2008

practice tmw

Tomorrow, I'll be going to my very first League Practice. It's at 10am at Putty Hill Skateland, about 10 miles away.
10am on a saturday. HALP! when was the last time i saw 10am on a saturday? (saturday mornings that are still technically friday nights because i haven't gone to bed yet don't count.) I am not very good at waking up. Also I am not very good at sleeping when I'm excited or nervous about something. Also I'm pretty nervous about practice. I'm worried that I'm going to topple over as soon as Joy Collision or Dolly Rocket looks at me. I'm worried that I'm not going to be able to keep up. I'm worried that I'm gonna get in some kind of motorcycle accident on the way there (both right-hand turn signals are busted on my bike, due to some jerk knocking it over and leaving it in the street) and I'm worried that I am going to oversleep.

I'm going to see the Raveonettes at ottobar in a few minutes. Also, the Thrushes are playing. I'm psyched, should be a good show. Must force self to go home early. MUST. MUST. MUST!!!

No comments: